Thursday, August 16, 2018

Dear Body....

Dear body,

Thank you for being with me everyday, thank you for allowing me to have the opportunity to walk away. I’m sorry I have abused you, sexually, physically, emotionally. I have treated you like an object but actually you are more you carry my mind, you protect my organs. You allow me to see what is in front of me. I’m sorry my relationship with you has been up and down 1 minute I love you the next I detest you and blame you for the choices I have made. It was never your fault it was never your choice you just followed my choices. I pulled you along and you suffered as a result.  

I love the fact you have competed with me and have allowed me to stand on a podium with my head held high. 
Because of you I was able to do that. 

I love the fact you are my eyes and allow me to see choices clearly.  

I love how you carry all you carry as well as protect everything inside. Without you I wouldn’t be the person I am today. 

I love how you walk from place to place and don’t complain but if it’s too much you’ll show me pain to say enough for today.
I love our rest days together they are the best we do not do much in other people’s eyes but in our world we just connect and understand one another.

I love the moles on my skin if I had a pen we could draw a map of the world and name all the places as if it were a dot to dot. 

I love the fun we have together, when we are connected. But when my mind wonders I love the fact I can take you on adventures with me.


Thankyou for being you and loving me enough to stay xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment